Friday, May 4, 2012

My Failure...


  After reading Chapter 3 of the book “The Holes “ by Louis Sachar, I’m very impressed by Stanley ‘s father .From generations to generations, his family was hardly faced with lots of bad lucks,but he “always remained hopeful”.He liked to say:”I learn it from failure”. I quite agree with him!
  Of course, it’s easier to be said than done! Most of us feel that successes are more acceptable.We work hard to gain success, so we feel that we definitely deserve this achievement! But what happens if we fail? We ‘ll blame ourselves for not showing enough effort .We mostly have a fear of failure .It means we’re afraid that people will shame us,or we think it means that.Well, then that shame will go with the time anyway, it can not remain forever.After each failure,if we ‘re honest to ourselves, we can realize why we fail , and where we went wrong in order not to let it happen again.We can also begin to built a new and better goal of what we need to do next time to avoid failure.
  About me, I‘ve an experience of facing and struggling hardly to accept failure. My study’s result in Quarter 1 was an example. Used to be a good student in Elementary School, I hardly accepted the fact that my score in one subject was not perfect as usual,though I‘ve studied very hard. I felt ashamed of myself and even accused myself for not working hard enough to get higher score. I also felt I had made a serious mistake and was so disappointed of myself.I didn’t dare to look into my parents ‘eyes because I was afraid to see their disappointment in it .I was so sad! Lucky me, I do have such a good parents and a great teacher. My parent didn’t blame me , they tried to find some ways to help me .They talked to my teacher .Then she kindly gave me many useful advices and guided me how to gain better score by developing my strength ,as well as how to overcome my weakness.Since then , I’ve taken back my confidence , trying my best to follow her advice:”Be more positive , showing more effective paticipating in class, and dare to take a risk to show your own ideas to others!”. I believe that my teacher has noticed how positive I’ve changed since then.So hopefully, I‘ll get a better result for the next studying quarter.
To me, failure doesn’t mean that you’ll never suceed, but simply you need more training!Each failure is such an invaluable experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment